Using Adirondack® coordinating Earthtone products and an office supply transparency, make this vibrant, heartfelt card!
By Lisa Dixon
(1) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, spray one 4″ x 6″ rectangle nd one 2″-square of watercolor paper with Mini Mister containing water. Once wet, spray papers with Cranberry Color Wash. Blot excess color with a paper towel. Dry with Craft Tool.
(2) Ink “XOXO” stamp with Cranberry Dye inkpad and stamp image repeatedly across the 4″ x 6″ Color Washed paper.
(3) Restamp over three of the images using clear Embossing inkpad. Sprinkle on Cranberry Embossing Powder. Tap off excess and heat emboss the images with Craft Tool.
(4) Cut a 4″ x 6″ rectangle from a transparency. Use Alcohol Ink Applicator and Felt to apply Cranberry alcohol ink to the transparency. Let dry.
(5) Use a temporary adhesive to attach the transparency over the stamped background piece. Stamp “XOXO” images onto the transparency using Cranberry Dye inkpad. The background images will act as a guide for your stamping.
(6) Remove transparency and adhere the stamped Color Washed background onto a 4¼” x 6¼” white cardstock card base.
(7) Cut a 3″ x 5″ rectangle from the center of the stamped transparency. (Save the leftover frame piece for another card or project). Overlay the center cut-out onto the center of the card, lining up your stamped images and adhere with Matte Accents.
(8) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, spray a 2″-square scrap of white muslin with water. Use the Craft Sheet as a palette and dilute some Cranberry Dimensional Acrylic with water. Use a foam brush to paint the scrap of muslin with the diluted paint. Dry with Craft Tool.
(9) Ink floral rubber stamp with Cranberry Dye inkpad and stamp image onto the painted muslin scrap. Freehand cut a heart shape from the muslin and adhere with Matte Accents to the center of the 2″-square of Color Washed watercolor paper. Use a paper piercer to pierce holes around the heart and sew decorative stitches around the heart using cranberry-colored embroidery floss.
(10) Trim the heart embellishment to a 1½” x 1¼” rectangle. Swipe the edges of the embellishment with Cranberry Paint Dabber and adhere to the front of the card with foam tape.