Use Inkssentials™ Memory Glass™, Memory Frames™ and Distress Ink™ to create this fun and colorful tag design!
By Rebecca Peck
(1) Attach a piece of the Ink Blending Foam to the Blending Tool and load the foam with the Pine Needles Distress Ink. Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, use the Blending Tool to apply the ink in a circular motion to the bottom third of both tags. Remove the foam and save it when you’d like to use that color on another project!
(2) Using a new piece of foam and the Blending Tool for each of the remaining two colors, apply the Spiced Marmalade to the middle third of the tags, then apply the Broken China to the top third of the tags, carefully blending the areas where the colors meet.
(3) Use the Mini Mister filled with water to lightly spritz the surface of the tags, then spray some water into the palm of your hands and “flick” it onto the tags to create larger spots. Let the water soak in for a few seconds, then blot with a paper towel. Use the heat tool to dry the tags.
(4) Stamp the floral spray image along the bottom of one of the tags with the Black Soot Distress ink.
(5) Stamp “Beautiful” with Black Soot on the other tag in the area where the Spiced Marmalade and Broken China inks meet, then cut into a 1” x 3” piece. Stamp the flourishes around the edge of the piece with the Broken China and Spiced Marmalade inks.
(6) Sandwich the piece between two 1” x 3” pieces of Memory Glass™, and insert it into the Memory Frame™.
(7) Using the rest of the same tag, stamp the little bird onto an area that has been colored with the Spiced Marmalade, then cut it into a 1” x 1” piece.
(8) Sandwich the piece between two 1” x 1” pieces of Memory Glass™, and insert it into the Memory Frame™.
(9) Use the pliers to remove one of the jump rings from the 1” x 1” frame, then attach the larger frame to the smaller one with the remaining jump ring.
(10) Tie the assembled frame to the stamped tag with the silk ribbon.