Use Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints, Gesso and Matte Multi-Medium to make this yummy creation for your next celebration!
By Claudine Hellmuth
(1) Paint a 9×12 canvas with Painterly Pink paint.
(2) Squeeze a small amount of White Gesso onto the Ink Blending Tool with foam. Tap onto the polka dots from the Decor Foam Stamp Set.
(3) Stamp all over painted canvas reapplying Gesso as needed to the foam stamp.
(4) Glue a calendar page or other ephemera into the center of the canvas using Multi-Medium.
(5) Squeeze a small amount of Dash of Red paint onto the foam applicator that you used earlier for the Gesso.
(6) Tap onto the scallop foam stamp from the Domestic set. Stamp around the calendar page to create a border around the paper.
(7) Once dry, doodle pen marks around the scallops.
(8) With a new piece of foam, squeeze a small amount of Painterly Pink paint onto the Ink Blending Tool.
(9) Tap onto the circles stamp from the domestic foam stamp then stamp onto the Inkssentials Manila Tag.
(10) Using Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black and the Rock- A – Block stamp mount, stamp the pennant from the Party Time stamp set onto a piece of scrapbook paper. Cut out and glue to the top of the calendar page using Multi-Medium.
(11) Stamp “So Happy” and the bubble frame from the Words & Frames 2 set of stamps also using Jet Black onto a piece of pink scrapbook paper.
(12) Glue a piece of teal and white scrapbook paper (Martha Stewart) and the pink paper that you just stamped with “So Happy” onto the bottom of the tag using Multi-Medium.
(13) Stamp the cupcake from the Party Time set using Archival Ink in Black onto three different papers: a blue, a light pink and a polka dot. Cut out each piece and layer with Pop it Shapes to create a 3D stamped image.
(14) Using your finger, apply a small amount of Ice Stickles to the icing of the cupcake.
(15) Glue to the tag so that it rests on the top of the teal dotted paper.
(16) Cut out tag rounding the corners with your scissors.
(17) Apply 4 Pop it Shapes to the back of the tag and then apply to the center of the canvas.
(18) Enjoy your new artwork!!