Use Tim Holtz™ Distress Embossing Powders™ to create a faux stone look when used with translucent polymer clay. Use a little or a lot to create a dense look.
Technique by Debbie Tlach
1. Roll out a slab of translucent polymer clay.
2. Pour a small amount of Distress Embossing Powder into the center. Pour excess powder back into the jar by gently folding the clay to create a crease to channel the powder.
3. Fold the “powdered” clay onto itself and roll through the pasta machine or roll with brayer. Repeat this process until the desired density of powder is achieved.
• Mix many colors separately and create Skinner blends for ‘stone rainbows’
• Mix 2 or more coordinating colors together for even more depth of color
• Combine with any of Ranger’s Embossing Powders for gorgeous, unique blending of colors.