Check out this cool vintage card using Ranger’s Distress Markers.
- Stamp image on watercolor paper using Archival Ink – let dry.
- Color directly on to image with Distress Markers.
- Blend color with Detail Water Brush as needed.
- For background scribble Distress Marker directly on to Craft Sheet and create a wash of color using Flat Water Brush.
- Dry with Heat Tool.
- Cut and fold card from Kraft Resist Paper Stash.
- Apply Distress Stain over resist paper and dry with Heat Tool.
- Ink edges with Distress Ink using Ink Blending Tool.
- Adhere stamped image to black cardstock with Collage Glue Stick.
- Adhere photo corners to layered image and adhere to card with Collage Glue Stick.
- Embellish card with various idea-ology elements.