Use Perfect Pearls to make this card that glistens with holiday cheer.
By Richele Christensen
1. Stamp Tree Blueprint onto a 3 1/2” x 4 3/4” piece of white cardstock with Jet Black Archival Ink and dry with Heat It Tool.
2. Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, mix Perfect Pearls with the detail Water Brush to create a liquid and paint the Tree Blueprint image. Colors used were: Perfect Gold, Green Patina, Forever Red, and Cappuccino.
3. Use the Collage Glue Stick to adhere Christmas Tree to Peeled Paint cardstock cut to 3 3/4” x 5”.
4. Use Pop-It shapes to attach the tree to a Fired Brick card cut and folded to 4 1/4” x 51/2”.
5. Apply Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber to the Wish Word Stick. Wipe off excess so the paint is only in the word.
6. Tie the Wish Word Stick around card with a bow using red striped paper string.