By Richele Christensen
1. Spray both sides of the nine #10 Manilla tags with Ink refresher. Crinkle the tag, dry with a HeatIt Tool and then flatten out.
2. Color the nine #10 Manilla Craft Tags with Distress Paint. Apply Distress Paint (Broken China, Bundled Sage, Mustard Seed, Picket Fence) directly onto your Non- Stick Craft Sheet, spritz with water. Drag tags through the paint to color. The paint should be very fluid on the tag. You can spritz the tag with water if desired. Dry with a HeatIt Tool. Repeat if desired.
3. Die cut nine Baroque and nine Mini Baroque from Core’dinations cardstock. I alternated colors between Mustard Seed and Broken China.
4. Sand all edges with a sanding grip.
5. Die cut Rosettes from newsprint cardstock. Assemble Rosettes using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
6. Paint the edge of the Rosettes with Glue N’ Seal. Pour Distress Glitter on the edges and shake off excess. Alternate the glitter between Broken China and Mustard Seed on each of the rosettes.
7. Die cut “celebrate” using the Vintage Market Letters Bigz die from Black cardstock. Paint the letters with Glue N’ Seal. Pour Black Soot Distress Glitter onto the letters, shake off excess and let dry.
8. Die cut several Mini Butterflies from Broken China, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Core’dinations cardstock. Paint with Glue N’ Seal. Pour Distress Glitter in the matching color over the butterflies and shake off the excess glitter. Let dry.
9. Die cut the Pendants from the On the Edge die in alternating colors (Broken China and Mustard Seed). Sand the edges.
10.If desired, stitch around the tags.
11.Use PopIt Shapes to adhere all the layers to the banner.
12.Punch a small hole in each top corner. Run the striped paper twine through the holes to create your banner.
13.Tear strips of fabric about 1/2” wide and add to the bottom of the tags and between the tags.