Here is a tutorial to make a charming home decor piece created by Annette Green.
For this project you will need:
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Ranger Multi-Medium
- Wendy Vecchi Archival Re-Inkers – Cornflower Blue, Fern Green, Red Geranium, and Orange Blossom
- Ranger Craft Nibs and Nib Holder
- Tim Holtz Distress Paints – Peeled Paint, Barn Door, Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, Scattered Straw, Iced Spruce
- Tim Holtz Distress Marker – Walnut Stain
- Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool with Foam
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Dylusions Ink Spray – Postbox Red
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Ranger Heat-it Craft Tool
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Wallflower Paper Stash
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Nature Adornments
- Tim Holtz Sanding Grip
- Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral Garland Die
Other: wood frame, fence, eggs, flowers and nest
Paint wooden frame with Peeled Paint Distress Paint.
Cut Wallflower paper to cover front of frame, inking edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink before adhering with Multi-Medium. Cut an image 5” x 7” for inside of frame. Paint the frame’s edges with Antique Linen Distress Paint.