- Liquid Pearls™: Gold Pearl, Chestnut & Cantaloupe
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads: Vintage Photo & Spiced Marmalade
- Ranger Glossy Accents™
- Ranger Surfaces Watercolor Paper
- Tim Holtz® Distress Stains™: Iced Spruce, Evergreen Bough, Pumice Stone
- Archival Ink™ Designer Series: Wendy Vecchi: Potting Soil
- Archival Ink™ #0 Pads: Jet Black
- Ranger Surfaces Manila Craft Tags
- Tim Holtz® Adirondack® Alcohol Inks: Mushroom
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool & Foam
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
- Heat it™ Craft Tool
- Ranger Mister
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Craft Sticks
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium
- Tim Holtz® Layering Stencils: Schoolhouse
- Tim Holtz idea-ology: Tissue Wrap, Mélange, Trimmings Black/Cream Naturals, Plaquettes
- Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core in Rust
- Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix: Vagabond Machine, Leaf Blueprint, Acorn Blueprint, Texture Fade: Burlap
- Dreamweaver Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 White Embossing Paste
- Cardstock for card base
1. Select a rust color of Kraft Core and emboss using the Burlap Texture Fades embossing folder. Next, sand the cardstock lightly to reveal the Kraft Color using the Tim Holtz Sanding Grip. Attach to card base using adhesive.
2. Place a few drops of Liquid Pearls on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, spritz with water and mix slightly with craft stick to separate the paint.
3. Take manila tag and press down into the mixture in various places. Take care not to cover the whole tag. You do need some “un-inked” areas. Dry with Heat it Tool.
4. Then, using an Ink Blending Tool with Foam, rub the two colors of Distress Ink over the tag, covering all bare areas. Wipe the surface of the tag with a rag or paper towel. The ink only sticks to the unpainted areas and creates a very cool contrast with the shimmery Liquid Pearls. Spritz with water droplets and let sit for a few seconds before drying. This gives a nice mottled effect on the Distress Ink. Repeat Steps 2-4 on three additional tags.
5. Use the Sizzix Leaf Blue print stamp set and stamp four leaves using Jet Black Archival Ink. Cut out the leaves using the coordinating dies and your Sizzix Big Shot.
6. Dab Distress Stains onto a Non-Stick Craft Sheet and spritz with water. Take the watercolor cardstock and swipe through the ink mixture. Dry with Heat Tool and repeat until desired color is achieved. Glue a piece of tissue wrap to the card using Multi-Medium. Again, spritz some water droplets onto the paper and let sit for a few seconds before drying.
7. Using Wendy Vecchi’s Archival Ink Potting Soil, stamp “Be Thankful” from the Acorn Blueprint Stamp Set at the top of the card. Ink the edges of the card using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
8. Next, scrape embossing paste through the Tim Holtz Layering Stencil. Let dry.
9. Use Fiber and Plaquette to embellish the card. (I used Mushroom Alcohol Ink to color the plaquette). Glue the leaves onto background using Glossy Accents. I used two sets of leaves on top of each other to add dimension. Adhere card to Kraft Core base using Pop it Shapes.