After taking a month off for Melt Art Mania, we’re back with the Seasonal Color Palette Challenge! For most of us, June officially kicks off summer. Whether that means days at the beach, nights around the campfire, or just more time with friends and family – it always marks the beginning of Summer Memories.
That’s what this month’s challenge is all about. Our InLinkz contest will be open until noon Eastern on Friday, June 28, 2013. We want to see your interpretation of “Summer Memories.” Feel free to create any type of project that you feel embodies summer using the colors featured in the photo above. We’ve been asked in the past for a list of the products in the image, so this time we are including that as well.
- Adirondack Dye Ink Pads: Cranberry, Pebble, Cloudy Blue, Denim
- Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers: Cranberry, Pebble, Cloudy Blue, Denim
- Distress Ink Pads: Aged Mahogany, Pumice Stone, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire
- Distress Stickles Glitter Glue: Aged Mahogany, Pumice Stone, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire
- Ranger Embossing Powders:
- Antiquities: Claret, Cement
- Glitter: Turquoise
- Powder: Blue Glass
- Ranger Perfect Pearls: Forever Red, Pewter, Interference Blue, Forever Blue
We will select a few projects at random to receive prize packs comprised from the products in the photo. Winners also may receive some complimentary grains of Jersey sand as well. 🙂 We can’t wait to see what you come up with!