If you haven’t checked out the July/August 2012 issue of Somerset Studio just yet, you might want to pick it up. Inside, you will find an eight-page feature on the Liquid Pearls and Stickles Designer’s Challenge entries displayed in the Ranger booth at the CHA Winter 2012 show!
Each designer was given an identical paper mache dressform, and was asked to use Liquid Pearls and Stickles to decorate it. Beyond that, the possibilities were limitless! You’ll definitely want to read this issue of Somerset Studio to see what eight of our designers came up with, to read about their creative processes, and to come away with some inspiration for using Stickles and Liquid Pearls in art projects of your own!
G’day, and greetings from Australia!
Tim Holtz, Mario Rossi (King of Tweets), and Ranger Sales Director Alain Avrillon have been touring Australia, attending crafting trade shows and educating eager crafters in all things Ranger. Let’s check out some of the photos they’ve been shooting during their travels!
Thanks for all the great comments regarding Ranger‘s new Tim Holtz Summer Seasonal Distress Ink Pads and Reinkers! As always, you never know when your comment will be chosen to receive a fabulous prize pack from Ranger, and today is no exception! We have chosen twelve winners at random, and each author will receive a Summer Distress Ink Pad set of their very own.
Without further ado, congratulations to:
1. VIctoria Sturdevant – “Yummy colors! Thank you Ranger & Tim!”
2. Diana – “i love these colors.. they’re of my favorite things, the ocean, the land and fresh raspberries!!”
3. Belinda Basson – “Oh my word, just the names make me want to own these. The Picked Raspberry makes my mouth water it looks so tangy!”
4. Sheri – “LOVE the new colors!! Love the bright colors! The picked Raspberry is my favorite out of the bunch! “
5. Donna – “Mowed Lawn, how perfect for summer.”
6. Joanne Parkin – “I want, I want, I want – sorry – I need, I need, I need.”
7. Ami – “I need them! I have all the other seasonal distress ink and I love them and I will love these too.”
8. Hilary Frye – “So vibrant I’m going to have to wear shades when using these!”
9. Julie Heyer – “WOW, do I love this color palette! I am in love with this blue, but all 3 together make me happy!”
10. Linda van Vilet – “These colors are AMAZING! LOVE them!”
11. Lesa – “These are perfect!! That says it all for me!”
12. ashley – “Beautiful colors and I’m so excited that they are arriving tomorrow at our store. Wohooooo!”
Thanks, everyone! We’ll be in contact regarding your shipping details shortly.
These hot summer-inspired hues are available both in a 3-pad set, and as individual re-inkers. The Summer Seasonal Distress Ink set is a limited-edition and quantities are limited, so be sure to order yours today!
Tim has even created a video introduction to these vibrant new shades for your viewing pleasure!
For more information regarding Summer Seasonal Distress Inks, be sure to check out the official press release.
New on Rangerink.com: check out this fabulous scrapbook layout by May Flaum, perfect for preserving your summertime memories! May used Dylusions Ink Sprays in conjunction with Dylusions Stencils and Stamps to create a cheerful, colorful look.
We’ve got some great new features on Rangerink.com for the month of June: