Create a gorgeous pendant with the look of natural stone, using the Melting Pot™ and UTEE!
By Robin Beam
(1) Create a template for the inside dimension of the pendant on paper and cut out with a piece of scrap paper.
(2) Turn on Melting Pot and place thermostat to UTEE setting. Allow for Melting Pot to heat up for a few minutes and place Clear UTEE into it.
(3) After Clear UTEE has melted, add Fuchsia and Gold UTEE. Sprinkle a very small amount of White UTEE. Do not mix.
(4) Pour out a puddle of UTEE onto the Non-Stick Craft Sheet. Option: use a toothpick or piece of wire to “marbleize” UTEE.
(5) Allow UTEE to cool enough so it can be peeled off of the Craft Sheet, but still warm enough to be cut.
(6) Place template over area of cooling UTEE that is aesthetically pleasing to be placed in pendant and cut out.
(7) Place piece of UTEE into pendant tray and trim as necessary so it fits into tray properly.
(8) Glue UTEE square into pendant tray.
(9) Place pendant onto length of Beadalon wire and string on chosen beads until desired length of necklace is achieved.
(10) Add on crimp bead to one end of necklace followed by clasp; run wire back through crimp bead and with crimping pliers or wire pliers, crimp bead. Repeat for opposite side of necklace. Trim wire.