By Tim Holtz
1. Print desired artwork on to Sticky-Back Canvas using an ink-jet printer.
2. Remove canvas from paper backing exposing sticky-back.
3. Press canvas on to a sheet of Grungepaper and trim off excess with non-stick Shears.
4. Die-cut canvas covered grunge, burlap, and cardboard from Tattered Floral and Tattered Leaves Dies using the Vagabond or other die-cut machine.
5. Peel away the top paper layer from cardboard exposing corrugated.
6. Paint cardboard and burlap pieces using Distress Paint and let dry.
7. Ink edges of all cut pieces using Distress Ink and Ink Blending Tool.
8. Curl the petals of the Grungepaper pieces by rolling with your fingers.
9. Ink any remaining pieces with Distress Ink.
10. Place largest burlap flower on cork and apply a drop of hot glue to center.
11. Press a clutch pin through the center of the burlap into the cork.
12. Begin adhering various cut pieces using hot glue working from large to small.
13. Continue adhering cut pieces with hot glue by stacking and layering.
14. Adhere an Accoutrement button in the center of the flower with hot glue.
15. Scrunch together all layers to create added dimension to adorn your project.