Using the Coordinating Colors of Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabbers and Adirondack® Dye Inks, make this adorable scrapbook page!
By Cat Confer
(1) Cut a fish shape out of craft foam, and attach it to an acrylic block with double stick tape.
(2) Apply Mountain Rose Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber to the fish stamp, and stamp in several places on the cardstock.
(3) Apply Salmon Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber to the fish stamp, and stamp over the Mountain Rose paint.
(4) Apply Red Pepper Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber to the edges of the photo directly from the Paint Dabber.
(5) Cut letters for the title out of cardstock using the Britannia and Vixen alphabet dies and Squeeze tool. Dab Mountain Rose acrylic paint over the letters. Dab Red Pepper paint over the large letters, allowing some of the Mountain Rose paint to show through.
(6) Stamp circles on the background with Salmon and Mountain Rose Adirondack Dye Ink, and stamp the dotted lines as a journaling block with Salmon Adirondack Dye Ink.
(7) Adhere the letters with Glossy Accents to form the title, and add the photo to the page.
(8) Complete the page by journaling on the stamped lines with a black pen.