Make this bright scrapbook page using Specialty Stamping Paper and Dylusions Ink Sprays.
By May Flaum
1. Use brayer and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to apply pink color to center of 12×12 sheet of Specialty Stamping Paper
2. Mist with water and then with Bubblegum Pink Ink Spray and allow to dry.
3. Stamp pennants across the top of layout using an acrylic grid block and Jet Black Archival Ink.
4. Color pennants using distress markers.
5. Mix Picked Raspberry Distress Reinker with water and soak rosette ribbon in it. Set it aside and allow to dry.
6. Stamp flowers and bird onto second sheet of Specialty Stamping Paper with Jet Black Archival Ink. Color the bird with Distress Markers.
7. Color the flowers by applying Picked Raspberry with a Foam Blending Tool. Then use a water brush filled with Bubblegum Pink spray to accent the centers with a bold pop of pink. Cut the flowers and bird out.
8. Attach a 4×6 photo, stamp the grid with Magenta Archival Ink, and stitch the trim into place.
9. To finish page, add journaling as well as title and the stamped embellishments. Use a brad to adhere the flower that is over the rosette trim.