Use Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders to create a glistening garden on your next card.
By Richele Christensen
- Apply Perfect Medium and stamp background image to the front of the card.
- Lightly dust image with Perfect Pearls using the small brush. Dust off excess with the large brush.
- Lightly mist with water to set powder.
- Stamp multiplies of the Flowers and Leaves with Black Tie Ranger Pigment Ink. Heat set with the Heat It Tool.
- Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, mix Perfect Pearls with water to create a liquid and paint the Flowers and Leaves using the small brush.
- Cut the Flowers with scissors.
- Using Pop It Shapes, attach the Flowers and Leaves to your card.
- Stamp the message with Black Tie Ranger Pigment Ink.
- Accent the centers of the flowers using Glossy Accents. Let dry.