Alcohol Ink Fall Painting Workshop with Sharen AK Harris - ALCINKWKSP
Alcohol Ink Fall Painting Workshop
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY -
TWO Day Class
Saturday, October 24th at 10AM - 5PM (EST)
Sunday, October 25th at 10AM - 4PM (EST)
***Click HERE for location and hotel information***
Hotel accommodations not included in price
- We will be doing a fall painting on Tim Holtz Hard-Core panel using new Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink colors.
- I will show you how to pour clear resin on your finished panting. I’ll be sharing information on how to do special effects with the resin as well.
- We will be working with the new Alloys and the Tim Holtz Ink Blower. You will learn to make blown roses and more.
- We will apply a painted layer of ink on top of the cured, clear resin painting (you did the day before)
- I will teach you techniques on how to work with Alcohol Inks on Black Cardstock. Flowers and water droplets are a few things you will learn this day.
- Painting on the Tim Holtz Sparkle Cardstock with a beautiful fall and Christmas theme.
All supplies are provided but you may bring reference photos for your work
Snacks, drinks and lunch are provided both days. If you have any allergies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org