NEW! QuickCure Clay 4oz - QCC62493
Ranger is excited to announce a new way to clay! Introducing QuickCure Clay, a pliable clay formula that cures in minutes with just the use of a heat tool, there’s no need for a kiln or oven. Colorize clay with paints and mediums such as Tim Holtz® Alcohol Inks, Ranger Embossing Powders, Archival Inks, Vintaj® Patinas, Perfect Pearls, and more. The finished product is very strong and durable, great for making sculptures, jewelry, and other mixed media projects. Available in 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz bags.
QuickCure Clay is 5X stronger than other polymer clays on the market and will support 6,000 lbs per square inch. Also stronger than air-dried clay
- Comparable strength to epoxy clay. When cured, QCC is compatible with tin-cured and RTV silicones.
- QuickCure Clay has a greater thermal stability than competitors with a tolerance up to 350 ˚C (> 600 ˚F).
- No mixing required and clay does not harden when left out uncured. Slight expansion allows it to be cured firmly in bezels and is water resistant.
- Adheres to wood, paper and many plastics. Bonds to already cured clay allowing objects to be prepared in steps.
- Applying embossing powders right after cooling will create a glaze-like effect