Use Adirondack® Alcohol Inks to make a colorful and creative family scrapbook page!
By Roni Johnson
Shrink Plastic Flowers & Leaves:
(1) Stamp 8 daisies and 10 leaves on shrink plastic using Jet Black Archival Ink.
(2) Cut all images out and shrink according to manufacture directions with the Craft Tool.
(3) When cool, lay all pieces on Non-Stick Craft Sheet and apply chosen Alcohol Ink colors and Metallic Mixatives with Alcohol Ink Applicator.
Background Acetate Sheet:
(4) Lay acetate sheet on Non-Stick Craft Sheet. Working quickly, sprinkle several colors of Alcohol Inks onto sheet.
(5) Place a few drops of Copper Metallic Mixatives and Blending Solution on a new piece of Felt on the Ink Applicator Tool. Stamp over the alcohol inks repeatedly, changing the direction of the applicator, blending until desired look is achieved.
(6) Ink stitches image with Jet Black Archival Ink and stamp along the edges of acetate.
(7) Edge acetate with Copper Posh Accent Pen and set aside.
(8) Sketch “B” onto chipboard and cut out. Option: die cut chipboard or use precut “naked” chipboard for all letters.
(9) Lay out the word “Brothers” on Non-Stick Craft Sheet and stamp using Copper Metallic Mixatives and Alcohol Ink Applicator.
(10) Ink flourish image with Jet Black Archival Ink and stamp over the letters in a random pattern.
Putting It All Together:
(11) Mat photo on copper Stardream & black cardstock papers; attach to Alcohol Inked acetate sheet.
(12) Mat onto tan speckled cardstock which has been edged with Copper Posh Accent Pen. Adhere to background cardstock.
(13) Cut Autumn Splendor patterned paper. Apply Walnut Distress Ink using Cut n’ Dry Foam for a softer look. Adhere over the top of the photo and background cardstock.
(14) Adhere letters to the bottom section of the layout with Glossy Accents; stamp Genuine and barcode images with Jet Black Archival Ink.
(15) Attach shrink plastic daisies and leaves with Glossy Accents, which dries crystal clear. Allow to dry.
(16) Finish off layout by attaching Prima flowers, brads, book darts and ribbons.