Two quick and easy Halloween cards that should take you under 20 minutes to make!
By Claudine Hellmuth
1. Choose pre-folded colored cardstock cards in the colors you would like. Here I am using a blue and a black.
2. Using Jet Black Archival ink, stamp the houses from the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Stamp set onto colored paper (I used Purple for one and Orange Polka dots for the other) I also stamped the crow and the pumpkin at the same time.
3. Cut out around houses.
4. When Ink is dry, color in a few windows using the Inkssentials™ White Pen, this will give the house a spooky feel!
5. Cut hill shapes out of scrapbooking paper. Here I cut one hill shape from Orange dotted paper and the other from black cardstock.
6. Cut out any extra papers like the moon and find scraps in your stash that coordinate. I also used a piece of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back Canvas that I had printed handwriting cursive.
7. Layer the papers and the stamped houses on the cards so it looks like the houses are on the hills/landscape.
8. Glue everything down with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium. Or if you are in a hurry, use the Ranger Inkssentials™ Collage Glue Stick!
9. As a finishing touch, I added a white fence line drawing to the card with the black hill using the Inkssentials™ White Pen and then to both cards I added tiny dimensional dots using the tips of the Claudine Hellmuth Studio mini paints in Charcoal Black and Blank Canvas.