Make a picturesque journal cover using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Products.
By Ronda Palazzari
- Stamp image on Sticky-Back-Canvas using Multi-Medium on a Studio Foam Stamp. Let dry.
- Dab Studio Paints directly onto Craft Sheet and create a wash of color using the Mister full of water and a paint brush.
- Paint Sticky-Back-Canvas with wash of color, dabbing with a paper towel to remove excess paint, let it dry.
- Adhere bits of old text to the bottom & top of a blank journal using Multi-Medium.
- Add Sticky-Back-Canvas to the center of the journal.
- Stamp quote onto Crowded Attic Paper using Archival Jet Black Ink.
- Stamp border around quote using Archival Jet Black Ink.
- Adhere stamped image to batik Sticky-Back-Canvas using Collage Glue Stick.
- Spray Dylusions Ink over tissue tape and dry with Heat Tool.
- Add tissue tape to journal cover under the batik Sticky-Back-Canvas.
- Die cut dress form image from Core’dinations Cardstock Distress Collection.
- Layer tissue tape and patterned paper to create the dress form.
- Add black paint to metal foil tape and wrap around dress form to make the belt.
- Add a title to the journal using Ransom Alphas.
- Dye crinkle ribbon on the craft mat using Color Wash and/or Dylusions Spray inks.
- Wrap dyed crinkle ribbon around the journal and tie in a bow.