Create a scrapbook page featuring photos of your favorite felines!
By Debbie Tlach
(1) On a piece of Gloss Paper stamp several fish using Big & Bossy Clear and Black. Alternate stamping in clear and black, cleaning your stamp in between change of color. Emboss with Blue Embossing Pearls.
(2) Using a large Inky Roller brayer over entire page with Waterfall Big and Juicy. Wipe off excess ink with a paper towel. Lightly spritz with water to create an underwater look.
(3) Stamp smaller fish onto cardstock with your favorite Ranger dye inks, colorizing if desired using Cut n’ dry Nibs. Cut out.
(4) Select letters from Pop It! Shapes and peel paper from both sides of the letters and adhere them to the Non-Stick Craft Sheet. Pour Seafoam White Embossing powder onto the Pop Its and pour the excess back into the jar. Emboss the powder holding the Craft tool about 6–8” away so as not to overheat the Pop Its.
(5) Punch 2” holes in background. Cut cat photos out and cut slits in the photos so the fish can be positioned in the mouths.
(6) Position some of your cats so they pop out of the holes in the background. Tape them from the back to secure. Curl the ears a bit so they stand away from the page. Position and adhere fish in the mouths of cats. Add Pop It! letters.
(7) Adhere the page to blue cardstock so that it has a border of about 1/8”.
(8) Add more cats as desired. You can punch a circle from blue cardstock and stamp out the word fish and position as a thought bubble to fishless cats. Circle Pop It! Shapes embossed with Blue Pearl Embossing Pearl complete the thought.
(9) Mount entire page to textured paper, leaving a ¼” border.