Make this distressed thank you card that is perfect for an Autumn thank you note.
By May Flaum
1. Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, stamp Autumn blueprint stamps with Archival Inks (Library Green, Monarch Orange and Saffron) in various colors onto Ranger’s Gloss Paper (cut to 4 ¼ x 5 ½ card front size), and set with Heat it Tool until dry.
2. Apply and blend Distress Inks (Ripe Persimmon, Seedless Preserves, and Mustard Seed ) using an Ink Blending Tool with Foam. Use cloth or paper towel to wipe away any excess ink.
3. Mist with water to create water spots. Use Heat it Tool to dry.
4. Mist with Dylusions Ink Spray (Cut Grass) and let dry.
5. Edge card with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.
6. Use Gathered Twigs Distress Ink on the grunge letters, covering them totally. Then apply Tarnished Brass Distress Stain on them, and allow the letters to dry. The color will soak in and blend with the brown ink already applied.
7. Use Distress Stain (Wild Honey) on a strip of book paper. Crumple, then cut one end to form a banner, and adhere to the card with Glue N’ Seal. Be sure to coat the paper well, and crumple and tear it as you place it down for a more aged look.
8. To complete the card, stitch around the outside and over sequins that have been attached with Glue N’ Seal. Then attach the grunge letters, and attach the now completed card front to a plain card.