Learn how to use Perfect Pearls and Ranger Ink Refresher to create a cool, faux suede background like the one featured in this tag book!
Faux Suede background technique:
Stamping with Perfect Pearls and completing the Tag Book:
- Ink Texture Tread with Perfect Medium.
- Stamp Texture Tread on #5 Black Tag.
- Dust Perfect Pearls onto inked image with small brush and whisk excess powder off with large brush. Set aside.
- Fold #12 Giant Black Tag in half to create a book.
- Take Faux Sueded tag and trim one eight inch to line up reinforcer hole on Giant Black Tag. Adhere Faux Sueded background tag with Glossy Accents.
- Adhere #5 Black tag to Faux Sueded tag.
- Punch holes on lower section of Faux Sueded tag for Word Band. Add Gear to right side Ring Fastener. Remove jump ring from left side Fastener. Attach Ring Fasteners to Faux Sueded tag.
- Glue Gears to upper left section of book with Glossy Accents. Let dry. Add ribbon to close book.