Use Ice Stickles and Liquid Pearls to create this bright and colorful journal.
By Debbie Tlach
(1) Paint the Journal cover with Dina Wakley Media White Gesso and let dry.
(2) Use a pencil to draw (or use a stencil) to create a bold design on the journal.
(3) Mix Liquid Pearls with a little water on a craft sheet and brush onto your design, filling in all the areas. Let Dry.
(4) Create gradations of colors by layering washes of Liquid Pearls colors over areas as desired. Let Dry.
(5) Outline your design by squeezing Onyx Pearl, Liquid Pearls straight from the bottle. Let dry.
(6) Fill certain areas with Ice Stickles in Yellow or Diamond. Let dry.
(7) Glue a length of ribbon to the inside cover of the front & and one to the back. Let dry.