The Inkssentials Mini Mister spray bottles are a wonderful tool for all kinds of art and craft applications. Fill with water or other craft mediums to create interesting techniques on many types of projects.
• Packaged with 3 bottles in 3 colors
• Convenient and portable size
• Easy to carry to crops and classes
• Multiple uses and techniques
Fill with water to:
• Create unique backgrounds with Distress Reinkers (such as Wrinkle Free Distress Technique used in the Brightz Color Palette Tag project under Projects on this site)
• Set Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders
• Activate watercolor paints and pencils
• Create stamped faux watercolor images (color stamps with dye inks and spritz lightly with Mini Mister before stamping)
• Moisten polymer and metal clays
Fill with other mediums such as:
• Dye Inks and Reinkers
• Resist Inks
• Adirondack® Color Wash™
• Rubberstamp Cleaners
• Dedicate each color of Mini Mister to a medium – water in one, Distress™ or any other dye reinker in another.
• To organize multiple Mini Misters, use a permanent marker to identify the contents of each Mini Mister for easy reference.
• Before changing contents of a Mini Mister, be sure to clean and dry bottle thoroughly.
• Always keep safety in mind–fill only with non-toxic products and keep out of reach of children.