Use Inkssentials Shrink Plastic to dress up this vintage ATC.
By Richele Christensen
(1) Die cut Dress-form and Spool from Sewing Room Alterations Die using Inkssentials Shrink Plastic.
(2) Working on a Non-Stick Craft Sheet, Shrink the Dress-Form and Spool by heating with Inkssentials Heat it Tool. As you shrink the Dress-Form and Spool, they will curl, this is normal. Just keep heating and they will flatten back out.
(3) You can help flatten them by pressing with an acrylic block. Let Cool.
(4) With an Alcohol Ink Applicator Tool and Felt color one side of the Shrink Plastic with Alcohol Inks.
(5) Tie twine around Dress-form and Spool.
(6) Stamp pattern background using Vintage Photo Distress Ink onto Manila ATC.
(7) Distress edges using an Ink Applicator Tool and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
(8) Adhere a torn piece of dictionary page to Manila ATC.
(9) Use black thread to stitch around outside of ATC. Sew buttons on too. Tie a bow with the ends of the thread.
(10) Adhere Manila ATC to a piece of Vintage Photo Cardstock.
(11) Adhere elements with Multi-Medium. Let Dry.