Make a joyful Sticky Back Canvas card with Ranger’s Shrink Plastic.
By Richele Christensen
(1) Working on a Non-Stick Craft Sheet, stamp several Butterflies with Jet Black Archival Ink onto Ranger’s Shrink Plastic. Let Dry.
(2) Cut Butterflies out with scissors.
(3) Shrink the Flowers by heating with Ranger’s Heat-It Tool. As you shrink the Butterflies, they will curl, this is normal just keep heating and they flatten back out.
(4) While Butterflies are still warm, use tweezers to shape wings as though they were flying.
(5) With an Ink Applicator Tool and Felt color the backside (the side that has not been stamped) of the Shrink Plastic with Alcohol Inks.
(6) Stamp the Flower background with Pitch Black Archival Ink onto the White Sticky-back Canvas piece. Heat set ink with the Ranger Heat-It Tool. Also stamp an additional single flower on a separate piece of canvas.
(7) Squeeze a small dot of Liquid Pearls onto the Non-Stick Craft Sheet. Add a little water and paint the Flowers and Leaves using Ranger’s Artist paint brushes.
(8) Adhere Canvas piece to a piece of Purple Twilight Core’dinations cardstock.
(9) Stamp the message onto a piece of Inkssentials Gloss cardstock with Pitch Black Archival Ink. Mat with Purple Twilight cardstock. Adhere to canvas with Adhesive Foam roll pieces.
(10) Adhere Butterflies to canvas with Matte Multi-Medium.
(11) Add gemstones to butterflies and flowers.