Learn to make a unique card base using a #12 Kraft Tag.
By Tammy Tutterow
1. Stamp the pear image twice on Specialty Stamping Paper using Jet Black Archival ink.
2. Cut the large pear and three small pear images from one of the stamped images.
3. Cut the second stamped image leaving a thin border around the words and images.
4. Place the stamped image with the border on a Non-Stick Craft Sheet. Use an Ink Blending Tool with foam to apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the edges of the image.
5. Scribble Distress Markers in Vintage Photo, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Antique Linen onto the Non-Stick Craft Sheet. Use a Detailer Nib Water Brush to pick up the color from the Craft Sheet and apply it to the pear images. Layer on colors to build depth.
6. Use an Ink Blending Tool with foam to apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the edges of the four pear shapes.
7. Tear a piece of dark green Tim Holtz Core’dinations Kraft Core into a 3 1/2″ square.
8. Place the cardstock square in an embossing folder and emboss.
9. Sand the raised areas of the embossed design.
10. Apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the torn edges of the cardstock using an Ink Blending Tool and foam.
11. Fold a #12 Kraft Tag in half to create a card base. Apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the edges of the card using an Ink Blending Tool and foam.
12. Adhere the cardstock square to the front of the card using a Collage Glue Stick.
13. Machine stitch around the edge of the cardstock.
14. Adhere the stamped image with the border to the center of the cardstock.
15. Match the small pear shapes to the matching images on the stamped image with the border. Adhere the small pears in place with a Collage Glue Stick.
16. Adhere the large pear shape over the large pear on the stamped image with the border using a piece of Adhesive Foam roll.