Create this fun and vibrant scrapbook layout with Dylusions Ink Sprays.
By May Flaum
- Choose a color of Ink and spray once onto a craft sheet, and press manila cardstock into the color. Repeat until the color is all picked up.
- Repeat step one with more colors until the desired look is achieved.
- Cut cardstock (8 ¾ x 10), and tear along bottom of cardstock. Place onto background to use as mat for photos.
- Place two (4×6) photos onto the cardstock mat.
- Use Luscious Leaves Stencil and Seed Packet Paint Dabber to apply green leaves at top of page. Allow to fully dry before accenting with Landscape Green Paint and Glossy Accents.
- Use On The Edge Leaf Stamps with Library Green Archival Ink, as well as Stick Candy Paint Dabber to stamp leaf images around edges, under and to the left of photos, and over the stenciled leaf area.
- Stamp with Jet Black Archival Ink the stitched edge around the top and two sides of the cardstock.
- Die cut flowers with various colors of cardstock, attach to layout with brads.
- Add the title letters, journaling, and then accent the title and some of the flowers with Distress Stickles to complete the page.