Create a card that glistens with elegance using Stickles Dry Fine Glitter
By Richele Christensen
1. Cut a piece of Worn Lipstick Core’dinations cardstock to 4 1/4” x 11”, score and fold in half. This will be your base card.
2. Cut a piece of White Cardstock 4” x 5 1/4”. Emboss with the Springtime Background Texture Fade. Adhere to base card.
3. Tie a double bow around the card with Crinkle Ribbon.
4. Apply a Wonder Tape Sheet to a piece of Grungeboard. Die cut a Mini Heart and an Elegant Flourish.
5. Peel off the protective coating and add Fruit Punch Dry Glitter to the Mini Heart. For the Elegant Flourish add Platinum Dry Glitter. Flick off excess glitter and return to jar.
6. Die cut several Pine Cones and ink both sides of die cut with Spun Sugar Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
7. Assemble the Pine Cones to look like flowers.
8. Brush the flowers petals with Claudine Hellmuth’s Matte Medium and dip into Diamond Stickles Dry Glitter. Shack off excess.
9. Adhere elements to card with Claudine Hellmuth’s Matte Medium.
10. Die Cut a little Tattered Banner and Popit over the Heart and write the word “love” with a Block Soot Distress Marker.