Use the Inkssentials™ White Opaque Pen to make this thank you card that is sure to warm someone’s heart on a cold winter’s day.
Finished size: 5¾” x 7¾”
By Roni Johnson
(1) Trim a piece of purple cardstock to 5×7.
(2) Place the stencil over the left side of the cardstock. Outline and fill in each segment of the stencil using the Inkssentials White Opaque Pen.
(3) After you have filled in all of the segments, remove the stencil. Add a few extra dots among the segments to help tie it all together.
(4) Mount this stenciled panel onto the card base.
(5) On a 3×3″ square of lavender cardstock stamp the snowflake.
(6) Doodle various size dots on the snowflake itself and add highlights.
(7) Mat the stamped image and mount it on the card.
(8) Stamp Thank You with Snow Cap paint.