(1) On a 4” x 6” piece of tan cardstock, rub Antique Linen Distress In. This creates a base.
(2) With Adirondack Paint Dabbers, add streaks of Citrus, Willow and Lettuce randomly over the panel.
(3) Layer over light tan 4¼” x 6¼” panel accented with light swipes of Antique Linen Distress Ink. Attach to a natural brown card sized 6½” x 9” (fold in half).
(1) On a 2½”x 4” tan panel, rub Tea Dye and Antique Linen Distress Ink.
(2) When paper is completely dry, stamp Tree with Big & Bossy Clear embossing ink. Sprinkle Peeled Paint Distress Powder over embossing ink. Knock off excess powder and heat image with Heat It Craft Tool.
(3) Rub the edges and sides of the panel with Distress Embossing Ink. Sprinkle Tea Dye Distress Embossing Powder over the embossing ink and heat set.
(4) Scratch the areas of the embossing powder to bring out the unique texture of the Distress Powder.
(5) Add Stickles Orange Peel over the tree to create the fall foliage. When dry, layer with a brown panel sized 2¾” x 4¼”. On a 3” x 4½” tan panel use Antique Photo Distress Ink to the edges of the cardstock.
(6) On a green and white striped ribbon, rub with Tea Dye Distress Ink to distress it.
(7) Make a bow and add it under the tree with a small Therm O Web Adhesive Zot.
(8) Use Walnut Stain Distress Ink to stamp the letters “FALL” sprinkle each letter with Ranger Embossing Powder Clear while the ink is still wet. Heat Set. Add under the tree panel.
(9) Wrap green fiber around side of card.