(1) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, ink Manila Tag with Wild Honey Distress Ink by rubbing the ink pad directly on the tag. Spray with Perfect Pearl Mist. Set aside to dry.
(2) Fray edges of White Sticky-Back Canvas ATC.
(3) Emboss ATC canvas with Swirls embossing folder. Ink with Broken China Ink and Ink Blending Tool. (The raised areas will be darker.)
(4) Stamp bird on white paper with Wild Honey Distress Ink. Cut out.
(5) When tag is dry, add ATC canvas, ribbon, button, felt branch and twine.
(6) Wrap twine around two fingers several times to make a nest. Remove from fingers and add to branch carefully, adhering in place with Glossy Accents.
(7) Tuck bird in twine nest and adhere.
(8) Print message with computer on white paper and add to project.