Use Studio Paints and Stencils to create this super cute and easy Valentine’s Day card in a flash!
By Claudine Hellmuth
1. Glue dictionary page to the center of the card using Multi Medium.
2. Cut a small strip of coordinating scrapbook paper and glue to the center of the dictionary page.
3. Get out your Ink Blending Tool with Foam. Apply a small amount of Dash of Red paint to the foam and then spread smooth with a Craft Stick.
4. Use the Ink Blending Tool to apply paint through the stencil placing the love birds above the dictionary page and the word love below the dictionary page.
5. For a finishing touch add the words “love you” cut out from an old book to the center of the scrapbook paper.