Why Gratitude? Be sure to visit Dina's Blog to learn more about why she chose gratitude as the theme for this challenge and how expressing gratitude can positively effect your life.
Participation and Rules:
• A new journal prompt will be posted the first Wednesday of each month at 12:00pm EST on both the Ranger Ink and Dina Wakley blogs.
• Create a piece of art inspired by Dina's prompt.
• Post your artwork on Instagram or Facebook (be sure the post is public so we can see it!) using the hashtags #showusyourMEdia and #gratitudestartswithME
• Each month we will randomly select a winner from Instagram and Facebook to receive a Dina Wakley MEdia prize. The winner and their artwork will be announced on the Ranger blog post each month.
• View the full challenge rules here.
April Gratitude Prompt:
I am grateful for community. The COVID-19 crisis is bombarding us from all sides. A light in the darkness of the pandemic is community. We are coming together via texts, social media, Zoom, random acts of kindness, and more. I love what I am seeing in the art community as people share and encourage.
Here is what Dina created this month:
Visit Dina's blog for details, materials list and a brief description on how she created her journal spread. We can't wait to see what you create this month! Be sure to check back next month for the next prompt and prize winners!