(1) Die cut three small flowers from Blue and White Shabby Chic paper. Use Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Fired Brick and Broken China with Dusty Concord to create three flowers as shown. Stamp Black Archival Ink with different designs from Urban Chic set. Pry open memo pins slightly and slide flowers in.
(2) Lay flowers on craft sheet and fill two with White Enamel Accents and one with Black. Allow to dry. Best if left overnight. Then add contrasting color in centers as a small dot. Allow to dry.
(3) Make a few swipes on the top of the manila tag with crackle paint as shown. Don’t make it precise. Make it arty! Allow to dry.
(4) Add Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive Distress Inks over all the tag. Work it into the Crackle Paint. Spritz a cloth with water and lightly remove ink from Crackle.
(5) Stamp over tag with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Scrollwork stamp. Use cloth with water to clean off crackle again.
(6) Ink a piece of 5”x2” Sticky-Back Canvas with various shades of green Distress Inks. Remove backing and fold in half longways. Draw six small leaves with black pen at fold and cut out as shown, remembering to flip canvas to get leaves going in both directions. Push Memo pin into folds and arrange leaves as you like.
(7) Add a strip of Tissue Tape to bottom of tag. Glue flowers over Tissue Tape.
(8) Layer onto Grey and White paper from Shabby Chic and trim with 1/8” edge. Add Black Soot Distress Ink to edges. Punch hole in layered paper and add ribbon bow.