(1) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, spritz water from the Mini Mister into a clean glass ornament (2 or 3 times).
(2) Using craft stick, scoop out Perfect Pearls in chosen color (Metallics or Aged Patina Kit colors provide a sophisticated look). A ration of 2 times or more Perfect Pearls to water works well—you can adjust as desired.
(3) Keeping finger over the ornament top opening, swirl the Perfect Pearls/water mixture until the inside of the bulb is covered. Pour out excess mixture and discard (or pour into an additional ornament).
(4) Two options for coloring the outside of the ornament with Alcohol Inks:
a. Place a piece of felt on the Alcohol Ink Applicator. Apply a few drops of Alcohol Ink in chosen color(s), making sure to lay colors next to each other, not on top of each other so they don’t muddy. Add a drop or two of Metallic Mixative if desired. Tip: Be sure to put the bottle nozzle close to the felt before squeezing the bottle! Holding the applicator, pounce color all over the ornament. Let dry.
b. Working over the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, randomly drop Alcohol Inks and Blending Solution directly on the outside and let dry completely before changing colors.
(5) Add a decorative ribbon and it’s ready to hang on the tree.