(1) Stamp leaves and acorns on a 5×7 piece of white cardstock multiple times with a variety of Adirondack Dye Inks. Stamp each image several times without re-inking stamps, creating darker and lighter images. Clean stamp in between colors of ink with Inkssentials Stamp Cleaner.
(2) Continue stamping until the cardstock panel is covered in leaves. Overlap and stamp off the edges for a natural look.
(3) Mount this stamped piece of cardstock on green card panel.
(4) Adhere ribbon across the card two-thirds of the way down.
(5) Die-cut 1 circle from white cardstock and two graduated scallop circles from green cardstock.
(6) Stamp sentiment and two leaves on the white circle, mount on the green scallop circles.
(7) Mount the sentiment to th ecard over the ribbon using Pop It Circles.