(1) Apply one color of ink to each domino sized Stampbord with Ink Blending Tool. Add layers of color, drying between layers with Craft Tool. This will deepen the pastel colors. For a lighter color, do not continue to layer color.
(2) Stamp each “domino” with Jet Black Archival Ink. Let dry or speed dry time with Craft Tool.
(3) Accent each stamped image by scratching some of the design off with Scratch Tool, creating texture and highlights.
(4) Stamp saying with Snow Cap pigment ink and dry with Heat Tool.
(5) Attach Stampbord with Glossy Accents™ or glue stick.