(1) Cover most of the glass bottle with Peach Bellini Adirondack® Paint Dabber; this will give a toothy surface to accept the Perfect Medium™ and Perfect Pearls™. Let dry.
(2) Ink a square of Cut n’ Dry™ Foam and cover the bottle with Perfect Medium™.
(3) Brush on Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls™ over the entire bottle. On some sections, the medium and powders will rub off but that’s okay as it adds to the aged, “just dug up from the sand” look.
(4) Use another square of Cut n’ Dry™ Foam to apply Distress Embossing Ink™ to random large portions of the bottle. Sprinkle Aged Mahogany Distress Embossing Powder onto the bottle (Don’t forget to shake the bottle first to distribute the release crystals!). Shake off excess and place back in jar.
(5) Emboss with HeatIt™ Craft Tool. Allow to cool, then rub off release crystals.
(6) Repeat steps four and five using Spiced Marmalade Distress Powder™.
(7) Use Glossy Accents™ to adhere rhinestones and seed beads around the top and bottom sections of the bottle. Allow to dry.
(8) Paint small wood finial with paint made from Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls™ mixed with water. Glue into the top of the bottle with Glossy Accents™. Allow to dry.
(9) When the adhesive is dry, add another layer of Perfect Medium™ and Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls™ to various portions of the bottle.
(10) Use Crystal Stickles™ Glitter Glue to give sparkle to the seed bead “jewels.” Allow to dry.
(11) Add additional layers of Distress Embossing Ink™ and Aged Mahogany, Brushed Corduroy, Spiced Marmalade and Frayed Burlap Distress Embossing Powders™. After heating and cooling each layer, brush off the release crystals to reveal the different layers underneath. Touch up with dabs of Crystal Stickles™. Add more Distress Embossing Powders™ if desired to create a weathered, ancient look to your bottle with just hints of “magical sparkle” peeking through.
(12) Cover the entire bottle with a coat of Matte Accents™ to seal. Let dry completely.
(13) Ink a small jewelry tag with Antique Linen and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks™. Print “The Genie is In” on tag, set eyelet in the top and cover with Matte Accents™ to strengthen. Add some Crystal Stickles™ for sparkle.
(14) Ink felt Ink Applicator with Raisin and Terra Cotta Adirondack® Alcohol Inks and Gold Metallic Mixatives™ and cover a tiny glass vial. When vial is dry, accent with Crystal Stickles™. Print “Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.” onto a strip of scrap yellow vellum. Ink the edges of the vellum with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink™. Roll up the vellum strip and place it inside the tiny vial.
(15)Tie tag and vial around the neck of the bottle with a pretty fiber ribbon. Add some beaded wire to complete.