(1) Using Jet Black Archival Ink, stamp out images of models, pattern piece and pattern measurements on cream cardstock. Let dry—speed drying with Heat It Craft Tool.
(2) Stamp “Sew Stylish” with French Ultramarine Archival Ink. Let dry. Cut out and edge with Ink Blending Tool and Foam using Saffron and then Venetian Orange Archival Ink for contrast. Let dry.
(3) On Spiced Marmalade cardstock cut to 5 ¾ by 5 ¾” square, stamp scissors randomly with Sienna to create a background. Let dry.
(4) Cut a 5 ¾” length of Ruler Ribbon and colorize with Saffron and Venetian Orange Archival Ink. Adhere to Spiced Marmalade cardstock with Wonder Tape.
(5) Using Cut N Dry Nib, color in clothing and hair on models with Aquamarine, Viridian, Saffron, French Ultramarine, and Sienna Archival Inks. Note how the waterproof ink doesn’t smear. Let dry and cut out.
(6) With Ink Blending Tool and Foam, colorize the pattern stamped images with Saffron Archival Ink so they mimic actual patterns. Let dry and cut out.
(7) Cut black cardstock 6 x 12″ and fold into square card using Paper Creaser (Bone Folder).
(8) Attach Spiced Marmalade background to black card with Wonder Tape. Assemble each stamped piece as shown and attach with Wonder Tape. To raise the “Sew Stylish” from the card surface, use Pop Its Shape to adhere.