1. First, coat the whole panel with a thin coat of gesso. If you don’t have a panel, you can use a large tag, a canvas panel, or even an art journal page.
2. When the gesso is dry, Paint a little bit of Lime paint on the panel (cover about 60%, leave some white space!).
3. Paint around the long vine mask from the Organic Shapes mask set with Turquoise paint. Repeat this about three times over the Lime paint layer.
4. Don’t wash your brush, but wipe it off a bit. Paint around the mask again, but this time with Night paint. Do this about three more times, overlapping shapes as you go.
5. Water down some Night paint and use it to splatter on the entire board.
6. While your paint dries, stamp one of the stamps from the Positive Women stamp set onto a manila tag, and cut out the image. I used Ruby paint to paint a heart on the girl, and also to give her some rosy cheeks (I watered the paint down to make it look like watercolor for the cheeks).
7. Paint Ruby and White paint on the remainder of the tag, and cut out hearts from the red/pink area.
8. Use gel medium to glue a torn piece of dictionary paper onto the panel.
9. Glue the girl over the text paper. Glue on the red hearts.