(1) Spray old book pages with the various colors of Color Wash. While still wet, sprinkle some of the pages with sea salt to create a cool, mottled effect! Air dry pages or speed drying time by using Craft Tool.
(2) Punch out 12 squares with each size square punch from the “Color Washed” pages.
(3) Cut an oval from one of the pages with the oval cutter and stamp it with the “Hello” stamp using the Jet Black Archival Ink.
(4) Cut a slightly larger oval from the black cardstock and layer stamped oval onto it with glue stick.
(5) Trim black cardstock to 6½ x 10″; score with paper creaser and ruler and fold to make a 5 x 6½” card.
(6) Adhere the larger squares to the front of the card with a glue stick, using the picture as a guide then layering the smaller squares in the center of the larger ones.
(7) Finally, adhere the saying to the front of the card.