(1) Use Jet Black Archival ink to stamp the swirled frame from Claudine’s stamp set onto three glossy ATCs. Be sure to vary the placement of the frame on each ATC.
(2) Spray some Sailboat Blue and Butterscotch Color Wash onto each ATC.
(3) Take your Mini Mister and gently spritz some water onto the inky ATCs. Let the droplets sit for a few seconds, then blot them with paper towels. The water creates interesting pattern and texture in the Color Wash.
(4) Stamp the frame stamp three times onto an old dictionary page. Cut out the center of the frame and adhere it to the center of the frames on your ATCs. I sewed the center in with my sewing machine and black thread.
(5) Take some scraps or small pieces of Sticky-Back Canvas and spray them with Sailboat Blue and Butterscotch Color Wash. Also paint some of them with Claudine’s Studio Paints (try Sky Blue, Landscape Green, Painterly Pink, Altered Orange). You just need some various colored pieces. Set them aside to dry.
(6) When the pieces of Sticky-Back Canvas are dry, combine them to make a long accent strip for the bottom of your card.
(7) Add a word or sentiment to your ATCs, with Jet Black Archival Ink.
(8) Assemble your card by putting the strip of Sticky-Back Canvas on the bottom. Trim your ATCs so they fit on the card (cut off about ¼”) and put them above the canvas, all in a row.