1. Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, paint game spinner with Barn Door Distress Paint and brad with Black Soot. Set aside to dry.
2. Cut Black cardstock to 7” x 10”. Score in half with a bone folder to make a 7”x 5” card.
3. Cut a Red piece of cardstock to 6.25” x 4.25” and glue in the center of the black card. Set aside.
4. Stamp game wheel image on matte side of Gloss Paper with Jet Black Archival Ink and cut out the wheel.
5. Color wheel with Distress Markers.
6. On the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, dab wheel with Embossing Dabber until fully covered with ink.
7. Place wheel on a piece of scrap paper and pour Clear UTEE on top. Remove excess and pour back into the bottle.
8. Place on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet and heat UTEE with Craft Tool until melted. Let cool.
9. Repeat Steps 6-8 two more times until a thick layer of UTEE is formed. Let cool completely and then bend the wheel to crack.
10. Swipe Walnut Stain Distress Ink over the cracks and wipe off excess ink from the UTEE with a paper towel, leaving only the cracks filled with ink.
11. On a 4”x 4” piece of gloss paper, stamp game wheel stamp. Glue UTEE wheel over top of the just stamped image and poke a hole in the center with the Craft Pick and add the brad and spinner. Matte on a piece of 4.25” x 4.25” piece of black cardstock.
12. Stamp Queen of Hearts card on gloss paper with Jet Black and cut out. Stamp just the larger heart with Jet Black. Cut out and color with Barn Red Distress Marker.
13. Stamp Queen of Hearts card with Jet black on green cardstock. Cut out the center portion and glue to the white card with the Collage Glue Stick.
14. Attach red heart to green card with a Pop it Shape.
15. Glue the Queen of Hearts card under the game wheel image as shown.
16. Stamp “game wheel” on a scrap of gloss paper. Color with Red Barn Marker and adhere to image with a Pop it Shape.
17. Cut tattered banner out of yellow cardstock and stamp “Good Luck” in center. Fold the banner as shown. Lightly ink edges and creases with Vintage Photo on the Ink Blending Tool and Foam. Glue to card.