(1) Paint canvas with Multi Medium to seal and allow to dry.
(2) Paint with a medium thickness coat of Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint. Allow to dry and crack.
(3) Use the Ink Applicator with Felt, and pounce Alcohol Inks with ONE drop of the Metallic Mixative over the Crackle Paint to color the entire canvas.
(4) Rub the edge with the Coffee Archival ink pad, then edge with the Gold Paint Dabber.
(5) Using Coffee Archival Ink, stamp the script background along the right side.
(6) Using Coffee Archival, stamp the polka dots along the left side.
(7) Tap the Perfect Medium pad directly to the lower 1/4 of the background.
(8) Sprinkle Walnut Stain Distress Embossing Powder over the Perfect Medium, then heat with Heat-It Craft Tool to emboss and allow to cool.
(9) When cool, rub off the release crystals.
(10) Using Jet Black Archival, stamp the fish twice on the smooth side of Grungepaper.
(11) Cut out one entire fish and and an extra tail portion.
(12) Ink the fish and extra tail with Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint Distress Inks, then paint with Rock Candy Crackle paint. Allow to dry and crack.
(13) Add a Grungeboard scrap under the fish, bend to shape and use Glossy Accents to adhere the extra tail.
(14) Use Glossy Accents to adhere the fish, fish net, snaps and philosophy tag/spinner.
(15) Snip off a portion of the swivel clasp to create a fishhook, attach with a tiny nail, so the swivel clasp hangs loose.
(16) Use Glossy Accents to create 3 large bubbles above the fish. Allow to dry several hours.
(17) Add a scrap of a fern with Glossy Accents to the lower right corner.