1. Stamp hot air balloon with Jet Black Archival on white Gloss Paper.
2. Color balloon with Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Faded Jeans Distress Markers, layering colors and blending until you get the look you want (Distress Markers blend really well on Gloss Paper)
3. Ink the edges of Scrabble tiles with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.
4. Pour a small amount of Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint onto your craft sheet, then pick up with a brush to paint over the hot air balloon & Scrabble tiles (Distress Ink reacts with the Crackle Paint, so using the Craft Sheet as your palette keeps you from contaminating the jar of Crackle). Set these aside to dry.
5. Trim manila cardstock to 5×5.
6. Ink assorted background stamps with Distress Markers and randomly stamp on the manila cardstock. Apply Mowed Lawn, Frayed Burlap, Stormy Sky Distress Ink lightly over the pattern to fill in the background.
7. Spritz some water into the palm of your hand and flick onto the background. Dry with a Heat it Craft Tool.
8. Stamp the hot air balloon in black onto the left side of the manila panel so the image goes slightly off the paper.
9. Create a flag using a decorative pin and tissue tape, trimming to the desired size and coloring with Distress Markers.
10. Die cut clouds from White Sticky-Back Canvas and add a touch of Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Ink to the edges.
11. Once dry, trim the balloon & basket from Gloss Paper.
12. Assemble the card as shown, mounting the balloon with pieces of Adhesive Foam roll, the basket over the flag and one of the clouds over the balloon.
13. Glue the completed manila panel to Kraft Cardstock, then onto a 5.5″ square card base.
14. Adhere the Scrabble tiles with Matte Multi-Medium.