(1) Color tag in approximate area of the flowers with Ink blending tool using Wild Honey, Barn Door, and Peeled Paint Distress Ink.
(2) Stamp the entire tag with Friend Definition using Pumice Stone Distress Ink.
(3) Dry ink with Heat It Craft Tool. It’s very important to dry the ink first or the embossing powder will stick to the inked areas.
(4) Stamp flower images with Clear Emboss It Ink and apply Clear Embossing Powder to create a resist. Tap off the excess powder.
(5) Heat embossing powder with Heat It Craft Tool until melted. Let cool.
(6) With your Ink Blending Tool, ink the entire tag with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Layer several coats of ink until you achieve the desired look. Dark colors work the best for this technique such as Walnut Stain, Chipped Sapphire, etc…
(7) With a baby wipe or paper towel wipe off excess ink over embossed areas.
(8) Spray tag with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearl Mists. Let dry.
(9) Stamp Twigs with Black Archival Ink to create depth.
(10) Die cut bottom of tag with Scallops Die.
(11) Embellish scalloped edge of tag with Adornments and Type Charms using Jump Rings to dangle charms.
(12) Embellish flowers with gems, pearls, etc…
(13) Cut down a #8 tag for the words. Stamp “So Artsy” with Black Archival Ink onto small tag.
(14) Distress this tag with your Ink Blending tool using Wild Honey Distress Ink on the edges.
(15) Thread ribbon through holes and tie with twine.