(1) Ink tag heavily with Barn Door Distress Ink.
(2) Spray inked tag with Perfect Pearls Mist and let dry.
(3) Stamp Hero Arts rose with Jet Black Archival Ink on text paper.
(4) Use Inkssentials Cut N’ Dry Nibs to color in stamped image with Forest Moss and Barn Door Distress ink.
(5) Highlight flowers and leaves with Rock Candy Stickles. Let dry.
(6) Sew Stamped rose piece on inked tag.
(7) Print message on paper and cut into strip. Ink edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Ink Blending Tool. Use Tiny Attacher to add to tag.
(8) Use Glossy Accents to add lace to the bottom back of the tag.
(9) Ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Ink Blending Tool.
(10) Add buttons and string to top of tag.